What if You Do Not Have Coverage?

Did you know if you don't have coverage as a student or through your extended health care plan, you are able to submit your receipts as medical expenses. After paying for your session, a registered receipt will be emailed to you that will contain all the information required for such tax claims.

Please see the CRA website for more information.

Schedule Your Free Phone Consultation or Appointment Today!