How can you improve your mental health?!
Start TODAY with eight easy ways:
1. Exercise- Did you know your body releases stress-relieving and mood-boosting endorphin before and after you work out, which is why exercise is a powerful antidote to stress, anxiety, and depression;
2. Focus on One Thing in the Moment- Being mindful of the present moment allows you to let go of negative or difficult emotions from past experiences that can weigh you down;
3. Eating a Healthy Meal- What you eat nourishes your whole body, including your brain!!
4. Gratitude- Keep a journal and write down one thing your grateful for each day;
5. Positive Self-Talk- Research has shown what we think about ourselves has a positive effect on how we feel;
6. Sleep-Try and practice good sleep hygiene practices like going to bed and waking at the same time each day;
7.Take A Break- Taking a step back and practicing three mindful breaths can help reset you for the rest of your day; and
8. Open Up to Someone- By opening up to others can increase your trust and has a positive impact on your overall emotional well-being.
YOUR Mental Health is SOOOOO important and so are YOU! Make yourself a priority
Leave A Comment